Aero is a robust, contemporary cycle shelter that requires no maintenance and is delivered fully assembled for immediate installation.
Aero Cycle Shelter provides storage for up to 10 bikes. The attractive end panels are made from self-coloured Durapol® Material that will never rust, chip or corrode. Durapol Material is easy to wipe clean, doesn't show scratches or scuffs and never needs painting.
The shelter features a strong, corrosion-resistant aluminium roof skeleton with an Armortec® Coating to ensure a long life in harsh environments. Toughened PETG glazing keeps bikes visible for security purposes and is strong enough to withstand bangs, knocks and significant abuse. The glazing is secured inside the end panels and extrusions, making it difficult to remove by force.
- Provides storage for up to 10 bicycles.
- Curved design helps natural fall-off of rain and snow.
- Durapol Material ends will not rot, chip or rust.
- Air gap at rear means less litter getting trapped in the shelter.
- Never needs painting.
- Tested in a wind tunnel at winds of up to 60mph - no damage.
- 8 fixing points provide stability and reduce ground leverage.
- Optional PETG end panels provide added weather protection.
- Choice of cycle parking options - 8 or 10 place 'toast rack' cycle hoops, or individual Sheffield cycle stands.
- Supplied fully assembled ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
Self-coloured Durapol Material ends: Anthracite Grey.
Roof skeleton: Silver.
Ends: Durapol Material.
Framework: Aluminium with Armortec Coating.
Cladding: 4mm high-impact clear PETG thermoplastic glazing.
Joining Plates: Mild steel with Armortec Coating.
Cycle Stands: Galvanised steel or steel with Armortec Coating.
Overall Depth: 2119mm.