Bi-Rak Cycle Shelters are robust bicycle parking structures with over 25 years' proven success.
The shelters feature steel framework and cladding protected by an Armortec® Coating that helps to prevent corrosion and eliminates the need for costly painting and maintenance.
Bi-Rak Cycle Shelters are regularly specified in the industrial, commercial, architectural and public service sectors to satisfy cost, appearance and service life criteria.
Site installation time is kept to a minimum as Bi-Rak Cycle Shelters are conveniently delivered in one piece and offloaded with a vehicle crane for immediate installation by our customers.
Shelters are available in standard colour schemes of grey frames with blue or grey cladding. They are also available to special order at an additional cost with alternative frame and cladding colours to co-ordinate with your corporate themes.
- Stores bicycles or motorcycles.
- Available as a roof-only model or with roof and back.
- Plastic-coated steel cladding available with weather-face side in either blue or grey.
- Specify shelter only or choose from place rings or hoops.
- Optional end cladding offers additional weather protection.
- Optional external cladding capping strips provide a seamless join where two or more shelters are linked together.
- Supplied ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
Grey - BS 4800 (00.A.09)
Green - RAL 6005
Red - RAL 3020
Black - RAL 9005
Plastic-coated steel cladding weather face:
Ocean Blue - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (18.C.39)
Goosewing Grey - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (10.A.05)
Reverse face: Light Grey.
Framework: Steel with Armortec Coating.
Cladding: Plastic-coated steel.
Overall Depth: 2230mm