Bi-Store Cycle Shelter is a high quality bike parking solution with attractive quadrant ends.
Contoured styling ensures the units will suit any environment. Bi-Store Cycle Shelter's steel framework is post-finished with a high quality, corrosion-resistant Armortec® Coating. This produces a pristine finish that lasts for years with minimal maintenance.
The shelter cladding is offered in profiled plastic-coated steel or clear thermoplastic glazing, which is ideal for locations where security surveillance is important. Weather protection for cycles can be enhanced with optional cladding to the end panel frames.
Offering a choice of front wheel rings or full hoops for cycle locking, Bi-Store Cycle Shelters are normally delivered as pre-assembled structures and offloaded ready for immediate base fixing by our customers. Your prepared concrete base should be a minimum thickness of 200mm on to hardcore.
Kit form delivery is also available to overcome the challenge of restricted site access. Experienced Glasdon personnel can complete assembly on-site for an additional charge.
The framework is available in a choice of four colours, with plastic-coated steel cladding supplied in either Ocean Blue or Goosewing Grey. Alternative colours are available on request at additional cost.
Delivery is not included. Carriage charges are based on the location of delivery referring to this Map with Delivery Area Codes
- Stores bicycles or motorcycles.
- Bicycle storage options available with choice of 5 place rings, 8 place hoops or 10 place rings.
- Choice of blue or grey plastic-coated steel or clear thermoplastic cladding.
- Supplied ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
- All orders are delivered to site as pre-assembled shelters and offloaded with a vehicle crane ready for immediate base fixing to a prepared thickness of at least 200mm on a hardcore foundation.
Grey - RAL 7046
Green - RAL 6005
Red - RAL 3020
Black - RAL 9005
Plastic-coated steel cladding weather face:
Ocean Blue - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (18.C.39)
Goosewing Grey - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (10.A.05)
Reverse face: Light Grey.
Framework: Steel with Armortec Coating.
Cladding: Plastic-coated steel or 4mm clear thermoplastic glazing.
Overall Depth: 2430mm