Fortress Industrial Housings are the superior solution for insulated instrumentation applications.
Fortress Housings are typically specified for a host of equipment and instrument housing purposes.
Typical applications include:
- Transformer Housings & Generator Enclosures
- Mobile & Broadband Network Cabins
- Vehicle Battery Charger Housings
- Rail Power Supply Rooms
- Water Analyser Stations
- Electricity Supply Substations
- Fire Sprinkler Control Rooms
- A durable plastic-coated steel finish helps keep future maintenance requirements to a minimum.
- Superior insulation levels protect sensitive equipment from variations in temperature.
- Flush internal walls and integral fixing grounds allow large equipment to be mounted securely inside.
- Optional 1-hour fire resistance rating system that meets the stringent requirements of BS476:Part 22, 1978.
- Optional roof system to meet Transco gas explosion relief standards.
- Available in sizes from 1 x 1.5m to 6 x 20m and heights of 1.5, 2, 2.5 or 3 metres.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane as standard. Optional panel-form delivery can overcome site restriction issues.
- Wide choice of optional features for lighting, heating, glazing and ventilation.
External walls and roof:
Dark Grey BS 4800 (18.B.25) (approximate)
Dark Green BS 4800 (12.B.27) (approximate)
Additional colour options are available on request at an additional cost.
Internal walls: Light Grey BS 4800 (10.A.05) (approximate)
Internal roof: white flecked paint finish.
Panels: Plastic-coated steel.
Available in layouts from 1 x 1.5m to 20 x 6m (nominal internal sizes).
Height: 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m or 3m.
Weight: From 365kg depending on size and specification.