The Glasdon Group is a market leader in the design and supply of a wide range of environmental and safety products, including street furniture, recycling products, road safety equipment, winter safety products, water safety products, shelters and modular buildings/housings.
To meet our growth objectives, we are currently recruiting for two Architectural Technicians / Architectural Technologists to advance the development of new products within our Modular Buildings and Housings Division.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate a methodical approach to design and problem solving that can be applied to finding innovative turnkey / modular solutions using responsibly sourced and recycled materials throughout.
If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities and benefits, then this role provides an excellent opportunity for meaningful long-term career development.
- Advise, support and lead on the design and development of new Modular Buildings and Housings systems.
- Sketching and drawing ideas and concepts.
- Develop your ideas from concept to production.
- Liaison with senior management and wide range of stakeholders.
- Client visitations and market research for contemporary off-site construction methods and modular solutions.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Reviewing and preparation of design drawings.
- Project Management.