Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career and have what it takes to become a professional sales executive?
Glasdon UK Limited is part of the Glasdon Group with companies in Europe and the United States and is a market leader in the design, marketing, and supply of environmental and safety products.
We are looking for a charismatic Area Sales Representative for our Highways Division. This position requires you to sell a wide range of our highway’s products, including road safety products, bollards, grit bins, and lifebuoy housings.
Our key customers for these products are Local Authorities, traffic management and highways maintenance organisations, and their contractors and consultants, so commitment to building long-term customer relationships is essential to attract repeat business.
This position covers a large geographical territory encompassing London, Southwest, Southeast and East Anglia. Ideally, we would like you to be located central to the territory outside of the M25 in either Bedfordshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire.
If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities, career development opportunities and benefits then look no further.
The successful candidate will be provided with full and comprehensive training.
- Identify new business opportunities and prospecting non-user accounts.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Liaise with existing customers and develop new relationships.
- Account management and rapport building.
- Customer visitations to demonstrate and present products face to face.
- Interpret sales reports and identify commercial markets and product opportunities.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge.
- Work with in-house Product Design team to develop new products from concept through to production.
- Plan and prioritise a territory to arrange meetings with a wide range of customers.