We are looking for an individual who is keen to develop a career in accountancy to join our UK and Export Finance Department (which has responsibility for Glasdon UK Limited, Glasdon International Limited, Glasdon Europe SARL, Glasdon Europe AB and Glasdon, Inc.). In return, we are keen to develop the successful candidate and will provide support towards professional qualification.
The role will require someone who is organised, methodical and has a good work ethic, together with strong verbal and written communication skills.
The Graduate Accounts Assistant role will involve a variety of different tasks, which would be completed as part of the day to day requirements of the role.
- All areas of debt chasing from looking after invoicing through to customer contact
- Cashbook updates and reconciliation
- Updating of customer online portals
- Daily shipment declaration
- Preparation and submission of intra-stat declarations
- Daily sales orders reconciliation and distribution
- Preparation of supplier payments
- Other ad hoc tasks