Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career opportunity?
Glasdon Group Limited is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products. We are currently looking for a dedicated individual with good organisational and people skills to join the Personnel & Training Department.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who already has experience of working within the Personnel function and has commenced or completed the CIPD Level 5 qualification. You will be passionate about what you do and in return you will be given the opportunity to develop and continue to grow as a Personnel professional.
- Responsible for the entire recruitment lifecycle, including advertising roles, processing applications, assisting with interviews and managing the onboarding process.
- To have a working knowledge of basic employment law and keep up to date with any changes.
- To be actively involved in absence management and capability issues.
- To have an involvement in investigations, disciplinary and grievances.
- Managing our personnel systems; including our LMS.
- Preparation of reports.