Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career opportunity?
The Glasdon Group is actively involved in developing a diverse range of market leading environmental and safety products. Ultimately, it is important to maintain the quality of all our products, which include street furniture, recycling units, road safety equipment, winter safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to assist with all aspects of our Quality Assurance Department. The department is crucial to ensuring that the quality of all our market leading products is maintained.
If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities, career development opportunities and benefits then look no further.
- Liaise with a network of suppliers and audit potential suppliers.
- Work closely with the company’s Design team through the entire lifecycle of new products.
- Work with team of inspectors and engineers.
- Maintain ISO procedures and product accreditations.
- Quality checks of incoming stock and outgoing product.
- Maintain accurate and extensive QA data base.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders throughout the in-house supply chain.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK on occasions with the added possibility of overseas trips.