We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our fast paced Operations Department as a Stock Control Manager.
The role involves ensuring that the Company maintains adequate stock levels, allowing us to function efficiently and maintain excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
We would like the candidate to be willing to learn all aspects of the role, in order to manage a well-established team. Any experience working within a similar environment would also be advantageous.
- Maintain an accurate and extensive inventory data base
- Creation of product codes and BOM’s
- Tracking stock movements, including goods inwards, despatches, returns and rejections and internal transfers
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Advise other departments of any impending stock issues
- Liaise with warehouse staff to maintain accurate stock locations
- Produce stock reports as required