Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career opportunity?
We are currently seeking an organised and enthusiastic individual to join our fast-paced Operations Department at Glasdon UK Limited. The role involves ensuring that the Company maintains adequate stock levels and warehouse efficiency.
Glasdon UK Limited is part of the Glasdon Group with companies in Europe and the United States and is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products including street furniture, recycling products, road safety equipment, winter safety products, water safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities and benefits then look no further!
- Management of warehouse stock inventory.
- Stock reconciliation and location management.
- Drive continuous improvement of our commercial system.
- Maintain an accurate and extensive inventory data base.
- Product code creation and managing Bill of Materials (BoM’s).
- Stock tracking and stock auditing.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders throughout the in-house supply chain.
- Goods inwards management.
- Operational and team management.