Are you looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career opportunity?
Glasdon UK Limited is part of the Glasdon Group with companies in Europe and the United States.
The Group is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products including street furniture, recycling products, road safety equipment, winter safety products, water safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our fast paced Operations Department, the role involves ensuring that the Company maintains adequate stock levels, allowing us to function and maintain excellent levels of customer satisfaction.
If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities and benefits then look no further.
- Manage warehouse stock inventory.
- Stock reconciliation and location management.
- Drive continuous improvement of our commercial system.
- Maintain an accurate and extensive inventory data base.
- Product code creation and managing Bill of Materials (BoM’s).
- Stock tracking and stock auditing.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders throughout the in-house supply chain.
- Goods inwards management.
- Operational and team management.