Carleton Canopy provides weather protection for a variety of applications.
Carleton Canopy features a framework made from 100% recycled cast aluminium and treated with an Armortec® Coating for low maintenance and maximum durability. A twin-walled polycarbonate sheet adds strength.
Three standard models are available in lengths of 1400mm, 2800mm and 4200mm.
- Contemporary, stylish design.
- 3 standard models in lengths of 1400mm, 2800mm and 4200mm.
- 100% recycled cast aluminium framework.
- High quality Armortec Coating for low maintenance and long-term durability.
- Wall-mounting installation.
- Twin-walled polycarbonate sheet for added strength.
- Curved design helps natural fall-off of rain and snow.
- Carleton Canopies are supplied with wall fixings suitable for general brickwork that is in good condition. If in any doubt please seek professional advice.
Cast ends: Silver.
Connector tubes: Silver.
Roof: Bronze tinted.
Cast ends: Recycled cast aluminium with Armortec Coating.
Connector tubes: Aluminium extrusion with Armortec Coating.
Roof: Twin-walled polycarbonate sheet.
Width: 1400mm, 2800mm or 4200mm
Weight: 24kg (1400mm)
Weight: 41kg (2800mm)
Weight: 58kg (4200mm)