Consul™ Modular Buildings are available in two standard internal widths at 2.44m and 3.66m and 11 standard size combinations up to 7.32m in length.
If you require a size combination which is not specified below, please take a look at the Glasdon range of custom built modular buildings which include the Beacon™ Large Modular GRP Building and the Warrior™ Modular Steel Building.
Consul™ has been assessed by a third party structural engineering company. It has been tested to and deemed to be compliant with the following building standards which are relevant to the construction type:
- BS EN 1991-1-1 Eurocode 1 Actions on Structures
- BS EN 1991-1-3 Eurocode 1 Snow Loads
- BS EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode 1 Wind Loads
- BS EN 1993-1-1 Eurocode 3 General Rules and Rules for Buildings
- BS EN 1995-1-1 Eurocode 5 Design of Timber Structures
- BS EN 1991-1-1 Eurocode 9 Design of Aluminium Structures
From price based on a footprint of 1.22 x 2.44m with 1 door panel and 5 blank panels included.
Delivery is not included. Carriage charges are based on the location of delivery referring to this Map with Delivery Area Codes
- Choose from two standard internal widths: 2.44m or 3.66m and 11 standard size combinations from 2.44 x 1.22m up to 3.66 x 7.32m internal footprint.
- Adaptable design: select the wall configuration from a variety of different standardised 1.2m wide composite modular wall panels including blank, fixed windows, sliding windows, high level windows fixed and opening and a glazed door.
- Time saving: robustly constructed with an aluminium frame and treated softwood timber chassis, the building is structurally rigid and can be transported and off-loaded in its final pre-assembled form.
- Long service life and minimal repair and maintenance due to corrosion-resistant plastic coated steel-faced external walls, aluminium fascia panels and GRP roof.
- Internal suspended ceiling provides a carrier for electrics and light fittings.
- Regulated internal temperature: thermal break extrusions and insulated panels help reduce energy costs and create a comfortable working environment. Additional glazing, ventilation and heating options also available. (U = 0.35).
- Reduced risk of water damage: internally routed rainwater management system protects against water pooling on the roof and with water resistant membrane constructed into the raised floor.
- Personalisation: Vinyl wrap graphics can be fitted to the Consul's Plasticol Steel exterior wall panels and Armortec coated aluminium fascia. The aluminium fascia provides a flush external surface to fit vinyl graphics onto.
- Exterior optional extras include: external GRP canopy, external GRP 'leaning' shelf, anti-glare security glazing, ventilation, air-conditioning, security shutters.
- Interior optional extras include: standard electrical kits, standard lighting kits, standard partitioning and door kit , toilet fittings, cupboard units, worktops and kitchen fittings.
Wall Panel (External Surface) and Fascia Panels: Goosewing Grey (Colorcoat® Leather Grain Plastisol)
Frame (pillars/mullions): Natural Anodised (self-coloured) Aluminium
GRP Roof: Merlin Grey
Suspended Ceiling: White High Density Glass Wool
Internal Wall Panel: White Linen Vinyl
Floor Vinyl: Grey (Dolphin Grey speckled finish)
Timber Plinth: Black (painted)
Door Frame: Natural Anodised (self-coloured) Aluminium
Door Infill: Goosewing Grey
Window Frame: Natural Anodised (self-coloured) Aluminium
Internal Partition Wall (optional): White Linen Vinyl
Internal Partition Door (optional): White Wood Grain Finish
Worktops (optional): Blackstone
GRP Canopy/Shelf (optional): Merlin Grey
Cupboards (optional): Matt White
Framework: Anodised Aluminium
Roof: GRP (Glassfibre reinforced polyester)
Walls: Structural Insulated Panels (SIP) – Plastisol, Styrofoam™ RTM, WBP Plywood.
Fascia Panels: Armortec® Coated Aluminium
Base requirements: the minimum concrete foundation dimensions are 200mm larger than the internal building dimensions e.g. 2.44 x 1.22m requires 2.64 x 1.42m base.
The following 11 standard size combinations are available: