Infomaster Bollard is a narrow footprint bollard that displays landscape format signs and is easily installed and relocated.
Rigid Durapol material in black or millstone, complete with either bolt down or adjustable depth concrete in anchor fixings and (one/two) (sign reference) polycarbonate plaque(s).
- Rigid Durapol® Material construction.
- Optimum height for drivers.
- Narrow footprint takes up minimal space on the pavement.
- Double-sided signface helps to reduce cost.
- Recessed signface deters vandalism.
- Easily re-sited.
- Choice of fixing options available.
Colours: Black, Millstone.
Bollard: Durapol Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 1196mm.
Sign face dimensions: 308mm x 248mm.
Bolt-down fixing depth: 75mm.
Adjustable depth concrete-in anchors maximum depth: 320mm.