Grampian litter housing is ideal for waste collection in areas where a high volume of litter is created.
Ideal for all external and internal public areas within high streets, towns or urban locations, the Grampian with both contemporary and period styles is easy to use with operator friendly features.
The large, full-length door provides optimum access with an internal overhang at the base of the aperture which closes over the top of the perimiter of the liner.
Weather and vandal resistant, it requires minimal maintenance and will not chip or rust.
Please note – the Firexpire kit is for the metal liner option only - cannot be used with aperture flaps.
- Bin-it Symbol in Gold, Silver or White.
- Two-point locking system - key to open, slam to lock.
- Five liner options - pair of zinc-coated steel liners, pair of moulded plastic liners, sack retention system or two sizes of wheeled container.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
- Two cigarette stubber plates.
Bin body & door: Durapol® Material.
Metal liner: Zinc–coated steel.
Moulded plastic liner: Polyethylene.
Sack retention system: Stainless steel.
Wheeled container: High–density polyethylene.
Bin volume with 2 x zinc-coated steel liners: 140 litres
Liner capacity with 2 x zinc-coated steel liners: 130 litres
Bin volume with wheeled container (2 sizes available): 160 litres or 140 litres
Capacity with wheeled container (2 sizes available): 140 litres or 120 litres
Weight: 35kg (without liner)