Modus is a secure, space-saving, environmentally friendly cycle locker that can be arranged in various configurations to suit your particular site layout.
Modus Cycle Locker can be laid out in a wide range of formations to maximise space. A minimum of 2 lockers must be installed together to ensure stable placement.
A wheel guide and locking rail inside the unit allow the bicycle to be quickly secured inside the locker.
Modus Cycle Lockers feature a robust aluminium frame with Vandalex® Coating. The steel door is treated with an Armortec® Coating to protect against the elements, and the combination of security strip and T-handle lock restricts unauthorised access.
Modus Cycle Lockers are constructed from Ecoboard™ Panels, a 100% recycled product made from post-consumer waste. As with other products in the Modus family, Modus Cycle Lockers can be extensively personalised - please contact our sales office for more information.
All Modus Cycle Lockers are supplied with door number plaques to make the units easy to identify for your users. Just confirm your preferred numbering pattern when we confirm your order and we'll do the rest.
- Secures one bike per locker.
- Robust, theft-resistant design.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly - 100% recycled wall panels and roof.
- Highly secure T-handle lock.
- Internal locking base track allows bicycles to be locked inside the unit for a second line of theft defence.
- Vandal, impact and weather resistant.
- Minimum two units required in a bank.
- Supplied fully assembled ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
Ecoboard Panelling: Dark Grey.
Door: Anthracite Grey.
Side panels: Ecoboard Material (100% recycled).
Framework: Aluminium with Vandalex Coating.
Door: Steel with Armortec Coating.
Wheel guide: Steel with Armortec Coating.
Door number plaque: Stainless steel.
Width (front): 940mm.
Width (back): 310mm.