Glasdon UK Limited has launched a new range of Modular Buildings and Equipment Housings.
Designed as cost-effective, time saving solutions with all the hallmarks of Glasdon quality guaranteed, the new Consul™ modular building systems, Ranger™ steel buildings and kiosks and Defender™ Industrial Equipment Housings are available to order now.
Introducing the new Glasdon Consul™ Modular Building System...
This new larger modular building solution is available in two standard internal widths, 2.44m and 3.66m, with 11 standard size combinations from 2.44 x 1.22m up to 3.66 x 7.32m internal footprint.
Ideal for 24/7 working environments, the versatility of the Consul’s modular wall panel system means it can be easily adapted to fit a wide variety of applications including gatehouses, toll booths, security control centres and office accommodation.
The simplicity of the Consul’s quality design means it requires only standard size parts, which ensures it is a highly competitive modular building system.
Shorter lead times from order and delivered pre-assembled for ease and speed of installation.
Glasdon Quality by Design Guaranteed
- Robustly constructed with an aluminium frame and treated softwood timber chassis, the building is structurally rigid and can be transported and off-loaded in its final pre-assembled form.
- The corrosion-resistant plastic coated steel-faced external walls, aluminium fascia panels and GRP roof ensure minimal repair and maintenance costs and provide a long service life.
- Thermal break extrusions and insulated panels regulate the internal temperature helping to reduce energy costs and create comfortable working environment.
- An internal suspended ceiling, pitched roof and glazed panels are just some of the standard features with a wide range of optional standard interior fittings and layouts available including standardised kitchen and bathroom fittings.
Simple 3 Step Ordering
Chat to us online now or alternatively request a quote. Our technical team will take you through the following 3 step ordering process:
- Step 1: Specify the building footprint. 11 standard size combinations from 2.44 x 1.22m up to 3.66 x 7.32m internal footprint.
- Step 2: Select the number and configuration of panels.
- Step 3: Choose optional interior fittings.
Check out the full list of features and technical information for the Consul Modular Building System.
Ranger™ Steel Buildings and Kiosks
The new Ranger is a high quality pre-assembled steel building system available in 10 standard sizes.
With an internal footprint ranging from 1.2 x 1.2m up to 2.6 x 4.0m, typical applications for this smaller building include ticket kiosks, cabins, security huts and checkpoints, sentry posts and car park kiosks.
Find out more about the Ranger’s features and technical information here.
Defender™ Steel Equipment Housings
Also available in 10 standard sizes, the new steel Defender housing system, features a clear ceiling height of 2.5m and can be supplied with or without flooring to enable it to be craned over as a sleeve around fixed equipment.
The standard size combinations of the Defender range from 1.2 x 1.2m up to 2.6 x 4.0m internal footprint and the increased ceiling height of this new model and range of panels ensure Defender is a versatile and cost-effective solution for a wide selection of industrial housing and storage requirements.
Typical applications include the storage of switch gear and valves, monitoring equipment, wind farm power inverters and battery chargers.
Find out more about the Defender’s features and technical information here.