Olympic Modular Building System is globally renowned for reliability and superior design.
The Olympic Modular Building System has been at the forefront of modular building technology for more than 40 years. Its classic contoured design has a timeless appeal and it remains a firm favourite with Glasdon customers old and new.
Typical applications include:
- Ticket Kiosk
- Security Posts
- Modular Toll Booths
- Car Park Kiosks
- Check-in Booths
- Glassfibre Reinforced Polyester (GRP) construction with a smooth semi-gloss external surface maintains a smart appearance over many years.
- Four standard small buildings are usually available from stock for urgent projects.
- The external walls and roof can be supplied in almost any colour (at additional cost) to harmonise with surroundings or match your corporate identity.
- The building can be relocated at a future date if required.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane.
- Wide choice of optional features for lighting, heating, glazing and ventilation.
Standard external finish: Beige - nearest reference BS 4800 (10.B.19)
Internal walls: White flecked paint finish.
Any other BS colour can be provided at additional cost.
Panels: Smooth semi-gloss GRP (Glassfibre reinforced polyester)
Floor plan: 1.2 x 1.5m or 2.2 x 1.5m (external dimensions).
Weight: 215kg (1.2 x 1.5m), 450kg (2.2 x 1.5m)