The Cyclemaster™ Bollard is a sign-carrying bollard with a slim design so that it can be situated in narrow spaces such as pavements, segregated cycle islands or bolted into a concrete foundation. Available in a choice of rigid Durapol® material or rebound Impactapol® material, it can be used where the route is away from the carriageway.
Ideal for the use at junctions, crossing points and on contraflow cycle lanes as the bollard is double-sided to offer a large sign area on the front and rear so directions are visible from both directions. The Cyclemaster™ bollard can display up to 6 sign faces including 150mm roundels or 125 x 210mm cycle route information signs.
The sign area features large fluorescent yellow retroreflective panels which are recessed to protect the retroreflective panel and signs from vandalism and to minimise damage. Optional rear and side retroreflective panels are also available to increase visibility from all angles.
- Aura retroreflective panels provide high visibility in daylight conditions and under headlights at night.
- Front and two side reflectors are included as standard but additional side and rear reflectors are available for increased visibility.
What is this? Reflective Kits
- All reflective areas are recessed to reduce vandalism, provide weather protection and reduce damage when impacted.
- The bollard is available as rebound Impactapol material or rigid Durapol material.
- A wide range of standard vandal-resistant sign faces are available.
What is this? Sign Faces
- Choice of fixing options available.
- Socket mounting option allows damaged bollards to be removed and reinstated into the socket quickly using the simple key operated lock system.
- Both materials offer long service life and are easy to maintain.
- Double-sided to offer a large sign area on the front and rear (up to 3 signs per side)
What is this? Large Sign Area
Colours: Black, White.
- Fixing Options
What is this? Fixing Options
- Socket Fixing
- Below Ground Extended Base
- Bolt-down Fixing
- Bolt-Down Fixing with optional adjustable depth concrete in anchors
- Bolt-Down with fixed depth concrete in anchors
- Choice of graphic options
What is this? Sign Faces
- The Numbered Cycle Route Personalised graphic Ref. 2602.2 is available for both sides of the Cyclemaster Bollard. Please contact us to request this graphic.
What is this? Personalised graphic
Bollard: Rebound Impactapol Material or rigid Durapol Material.
What is this? Durapol or Impactapol Materials
Socket: Durapol Material.
What is this? Durapol Material
All retroreflective materials meet the requirements in table NA1 of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 1000mm
Socket depth below ground: 306mm
Extended base depth below ground: 256mm
Bolt-down fixing depth: 75mm
Adjustable depth concrete-in anchors:
Maximum depth: 320mm
Fixed depth concrete-in anchors maximum depth: 250mm