Glenwood 150 Post is a strong and robust timber-effect post that requires minimal maintenance. The post is square shaped with a diamond top.
- Manufactured from Everwood™ Material, which has a unique realistic timber grain effect.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Moulded-in saw grooves between each anchor shelf, enable the post to be easily cut down to the desired height. Standard height options are 1000mm, 830mm, 750mm and 500mm. For heights below 750mm where below-ground depth is 450mm or less, we recommend using the optional fixing peg.
- 100mm vandal-resistant sign faces.
- Below-ground extended base fixing.
Colours: Dark Oak, Light Oak, White.
- Ground fixing peg. Use for post heights of under 750mm and where below-ground depth is less than 450mm. We recommend a minimum below-ground depth of 450mm for adequate anchorage.
Post: Everwood Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 500mm, 830mm or 1000mm.
Depth below ground: 450mm to 650mm.