The Mini Neopolitan™ Bollard co-ordinates perfectly with the Neopolitan bollard range and the Plaza bin range.
The compact bollard is easily installed by bolting down. Time is saved as there is no need to excavate and fill a hole when fixing to an existing concrete foundation.
The siting of the bollard can be quickly achieved by one person with the unique twist lock that removes the whole bollard from the base exposing the fixing plate.
The bollard top is removed by the use of a key, to allow further access to the inside of the bollard.
Glasdon recommend the siting of the bollard on to a concrete foundation, to fully utilise the performance characteristics of the
If required one or two bands can be fitted to the recessed areas at the top and bottom of the
- Extended Socket Spanner included to assist installation and removal.
- Recessed areas for retroreflective or decorative banding.
- Made from Durapol® material to withstand extremes of temperature, it will not rust, is easy to clean and never needs painting.
- Will complement both urban and rural environments.
- Choice of reflective and decorative aluminium backed banding.
- Fixing Bolts are included with the bollard.
- Provides space to house and protect equipment from unauthorised access.
Socket: 5mm Thick Mild Steel, bright zinc plated
(All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.)
Height above ground: 620mm
Maximum Diameter: 310mm
Total Weight with fixing plate: 5.9kg
Main Stem Diameter: 260mm