Single-Skinned Cadet Equipment Cabinets are durable small equipment housings ideal where temperature is unimportant.
- Manufactured in single-skin 1.4mm plastic-coated steel.
- A long term solution for protecting instrumentation and equipment.
- Minimal maintenance without the need for coating or painting.
- Doors are type-tested to IP56 for dust and water ingress.
- Optional features include backboards, floors, inspection windows and internal mounting rails.
- Delivered fully assembled.
Dark Grey - nearest reference BS 4800 (18.B.25)
Additional colour options are available on request at an additional cost.
1.4mm plastic-coated steel.
Sizes from 450 x 250 x 400mm to 800 x 600 x 1000mm (nominal internal sizes).
Weight: from 15kg depending on size and specification.