Trooper Equipment Housings are economical units made from plastic-coated steel, available in a range of sizes.
Typical applications include:
- Wind Farm Power Inverters
- Contractor's Site Tools
- Switchgear & Valves
- Monitoring Equipment
- Battery Chargers
- Landfill Gas Controls
- Vehicle Wash Plant Equipment
- A design that has been practically tested and has proven itself over many years.
- Durable plastic-coated steel finish helps keep future maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Fully insulated walls and roof help to prevent condensation and aid temperature control for sensitive equipment.
- Flush internal wall surfaces allow for the convenient wall mounting of lightweight equipment.
- Delivered fully assembled - the housing can be fully operational within a few hours.
External panel: Grey BS 4800 (10.A.05) (approximate)
Fascia trim: Dark Grey BS 4800 (18.B.25) (approximate)
Internal ceiling: Grey.
Internal walls: Natural plywood.
Panels: Plastic-coated steel.
Ten standard layouts from 1.2x1.2m to 4.0x2.6m (nominal internal sizes).
Weight: from 205kg to 616kg depending on layout.