Beacon Modular Building System is ideal for prestigious projects that require an impressive focal point.
Beacon is considered by many of our customers to provide the ultimate in user comfort and is their first choice when superior accommodation is needed for security, transport, sales, office and specialised applications.
Typical applications include:
- Security control centres
- Visitor Reception Buildings
- Toll Booths
- Vehicle Check-in Kiosks
- Staff Office Accommodation.
- LABC registered to save time and money on any UK project that requires Building Regulation Approval.
- Exceptional insulation cuts heat loss during winter and heat gain during summer.
- Thermal break extrusion reduces internal condensation.
- Concealed rainwater management system guides run-off to ground-level corner outlets.
- Perimeter roof fascia provides convenient fixing points for signage.
- Full-width panel glazing improves site security surveillance.
- Attractive internal wall lining and suspended ceiling create a pleasant working environment.
- Extensive choice of colours for walls and framework ensures Beacon Modular Buildings will co-ordinate with your corporate themes.
- Wide range of panels and optional features, including lighting, heating and ventilation, to meet the most demanding specifications.
- Available in standard panel increments of 1.22m - Beacon buildings can be configured from 1.22 x 1.22m to 6.10 x 4.27m.
- Multiple units can be connected together if a larger unit is required.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane.
- The building can be relocated at a future date if required.
- Available with a pitched roof for outdoor siting or a flat roof for internal or undercover applications.
Walls & Roof Fascia: Light Grey BS 4800 (00.A.05)
Framework: Natural anodised aluminium.
Colours from the BS 4800 or RAL colour ranges available on request.
Roof and wall panels: Smooth semi-gloss GRP (Glassfibre reinforced polyester).
Available in widths from 1.22m to 4.27m and up to 9.76m in length.
Height: 2964mm (with outdoor roof), 2584mm (indoor roof)
Weight: from 295kg to 3270kg, depending on size and specification.