Cadet Equipment Metering Cabinets offer insulated protection for a host of small equipment applications.
Double-skinned cabinets minimise temperature variation and keep condensation levels low so sensitive equipment can operate successfully.
Typical applications include:
- Metering Cabinets
- Electrical Panel Enclosures
- Valve & Compressor Cabinets
- CCTV & PA System Enclosures
- Roadside Monitoring Cabinets
- Distribution Board Housings
- Emergency Equipment Cabinets
- IP-rated housings with foam insulation and timber reinforcement as appropriate.
- Plastic-coated steel construction will retain its smart appearance over many years.
- Marine grade stainless steel option offers optimum performance in even the most extreme marine and coastal environments.
- Optional features include gland plates, cable entries, inspection windows, ventilation and internal mounting rails.
Standard external production colours:
Beige - nearest reference BS 4800 (10.B.19)
Light Grey - nearest reference BS 4800 (10.A.05)
Dark Green - nearest reference BS 4800 (12.B.27)
Mid Blue - nearest reference BS 4800 (18.E.53)
Stainless Steel Cabinets: Natural brushed finish.
Double-skinned with foam insulation and timber reinforcement.
Marine grade stainless steel available.
Height: from 400mm to 2000mm.
External Widths from 450mm to 1000mm (single door cabinets), 1200mm to 2000mm (double door cabinets).
Depth: from 250mm to 1000mm.
Weight: from 30kg to 400kg depending on size and specification.
Customised sizes can be manufactured on request at additional cost.