An exciting, challenging and rewarding long-term career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Buyer to join our existing purchasing and stock control functions at Glasdon UK Limited.
Glasdon UK Limited is part of the Glasdon Group with companies in Europe and the United States and is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products including street furniture, recycling products, road safety equipment, winter safety products, water safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive company, with excellent opportunities and benefits then look no further!
- Control of a multi-million pound stock holding across multiple warehouse facilities.
- Develop supplier relationships.
- Liaison with a wide range of suppliers within the UK and overseas manufacturing sectors.
- Supplier negotiations.
- Day to day support within the busy Purchasing and Stock Control departments.
- Liaison with all departments within the Company.
- Collaboration with the in-house supply chain (Research and Development, Product Design, QA and Sales).
- Processing of Purchasing Requisitions.
- Stock management using an in-house commercial system.