We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to manage all aspects of our Quality Assurance Department. The department is crucial to ensuring that the quality of all of our market leading products is maintained.
Ideally, we are hoping to find someone who is prepared to take on a challenging and exciting role. We are keen to find a confident person, capable of both managing a team, and liaising with suppliers.
We are actively involved in developing a diverse range of market leading environmental and safety products. Ultimately, it is important to maintain the quality of all of our products, which include street furniture, recycling units, road safety equipment, winter safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
- Manage an established team of inspectors and engineers.
- Ensure the company's procedures relative to ISO9001 are maintained and controlled.
- Manage product specific accreditation ensuring such products continue to conform to the specified standards.
- To work closely with the company's Design team on the development and subsequent introduction of new products.
- Control a network of key suppliers and audit identified potential new suppliers.
- The successful candidate will be required to travel throughout the UK on occasions with the added possibility of overseas trips.