Glasdon Group Limited, based in Blackpool (UK) and with European subsidiaries in Lille and Gothenberg, and US subsidiary in Richmond, Virginia, is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of recycling, environmental and safety products.
Innovation and customer service have resulted in growth for over 60 years which is set to continue, and an opportunity currently exists for a charismatic individual to join Glasdon Ireland Division of Glasdon International Limited as a Sales Representative.
The position will involve covering all the Republic of Ireland.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling a diverse range of products (including Recycling, Waste, and Smoking Control Collection Products, Litter Bins, Bollards, Cycle/Passenger Waiting Shelters, Seating, Modular Buildings and Housings, Winter Safety and Water Safety) to the full spectrum of organisations within both the public and private sector.
Essentially the role entails developing existing accounts and with telesales and marketing support, creating new business.
Based from home, candidates should have well developed organisational, territory and time management skills and have the personal qualities of drive and commitment.
We are looking for long-term commitment, therefore our salary structure is based around a high basic salary with sales performance bonuses.
- Build a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions
- Perform product presentations to large and small groups
- Be knowledgeable and enthuse passion for the product you are promoting
- Be a credible and trusted source of industry and product information for customers
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets
- Interpret sales reports and identify market and product opportunities
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team
- Work with clients and our in-house design team to develop new products from concept through to production
- Participate in international and regional exhibitions to promote new and existing products
- Plan and prioritise a large territory to arrange meetings with a wide range of customers, utilising overnight stays where necessary