We are looking for a charismatic individual to become a Sales Representative for our Highways Division. This position requires you to sell a wide range of our highways products, including bollards, grit bins, and lifebuoy housings.
Our key customers for these products are traffic management and highways maintenance organisations, and their contractors and consultants, so commitment to building long-term customer relationships is essential to attract repeat business.
This position covers a large geographical territory encompassing Avon, Wiltshire, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Cornwall, Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Shropshire, Powys, Dyfed, West Glamorgan, Mid Glamorgan, South Glamorgan, Gwent. Ideally, we would like you to be located central to the territory in Bristol, Swindon, Avon, Gwent, or Gloucestershire.
We are looking for long-term commitment, therefore our salary structure is based around a high basic salary with performance bonuses.
- Build a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback.
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- Perform product presentations to large and small groups.
- Be knowledgeable and enthuse passion for the product you are promoting.
- Be a credible and trusted source of industry and product information for customers.
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets.
- Interpret sales reports and identify market and product opportunities.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
- Work with clients and our in-house design team to develop new products from concept through to production.
- Participate in international and regional exhibitions to promote new and existing products.
- Plan and prioritise a large territory to arrange meetings with a wide range of customers, utilising overnight stays where necessary.