Glasdon UK Limited is part of the Glasdon Group with companies in Europe and the United States. It is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products including street furniture, recycling products, road safety equipment, winter safety products, water safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
We are currently looking for a dedicated individual with good organisational skills to join the Transport Department.
- Daily administration and management of the Company vehicle fleet, including logging, organising service and breakdown repairs.
- Providing support and advice to delivery drivers regarding orders and collections.
- Liaising with customers to provide notice of deliveries.
- Assisting with sales enquiries in relation to deliveries including order progressions.
- Assisting in organising delivery runs and collections for all commercial vehicles taking into account priorities and urgent orders.
- Assisting in creating delivery loads on the computer system.
- Assisting with any distribution/loading problems that occur in the Warehouse.
- Providing general holiday/sickness cover for the other roles of the Transport and Distribution Team.