Corral Cycle Compound offers modular cycle parking areas with vertically-barred gates.
The modular design of the Corral Cycle Compound makes it an ideal choice for larger capacity cycle areas. Made by linking individual shelters to form a secure compound, the Corral Cycle Compound system offers infinite possibilities for both size and layout.
Enhanced security is provided at the end of each compound by vertically-barred gates and panels with a padlock facility.
Cladding is available in plastic-coated profiled steel or thermoplastic glazing for areas where security surveillance is important.
The steel framework, panels and gates are post-finished with an Armortec® Coating to produce a pristine finish that lasts for years with minimal maintenance.
Corral is available as standard in a choice of four framework colours and two steel cladding colours. Alternative colours are available upon request at additional cost.
- Stores bicycles and motorcycles.
- Multiple units can be connected together to create potentially unlimited secure cycle storage.
- Optional end cladding offers additional weather protection.
- Roof link panel with clear thermoplastic glazing available to fully enclose the compound.
- Choice of blue or grey plastic-coated steel or clear thermoplastic cladding.
- Available with choice of 5 place rings, 8 place hoops or 10 place rings per half-compound - choices can be mixed and matched.
- Supplied ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
Framework and gate colours:
Grey - RAL 7046
Green - RAL 6005
Red - RAL 3020
Black - RAL 9005
Plastic-coated steel cladding weather face:
Ocean Blue - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (18.C.39)
Goosewing Grey - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (10.A.05)
Reverse face: Light Grey.
Framework: Steel with Armortec Coating.
Cladding: Plastic-coated steel or 4mm clear thermoplastic glazing.
Overall Depth: 3682mm