Bi-Store Corral Cycle Compound offers a versatile solution to providing secure cycle parking for bikes and motorcycles.
Its modular design makes it an ideal choice for locations where larger capacity cycle parking is required. Made by linking individual shelters to form a secure compound and with a choice of bike racks and Sheffield hoops, you can create the size and layout you need easily.
Enhanced security is provided at the end of each compound through the integration of vertically-barred gates and panels with a padlock facility.
Cladding is available in plastic-coated profiled steel or transparent thermoplastic glazing for areas where security surveillance is important.
The steel framework, panels and gates are post-finished with an Armortec® Coating to produce a pristine finish that lasts for years with minimal maintenance.
Available as standard in a choice of four framework colours and two steel cladding colours. Alternative colours are available upon request at additional cost.
- Stores bicycles and motorcycles.
- Multiple units can be connected together to create potentially unlimited secure cycle storage.
- Optional end cladding offers additional weather protection.
- Roof link panel with clear thermoplastic glazing available to fully enclose the compound.
- Choice of blue or grey plastic-coated steel or clear thermoplastic cladding.
- Available with choice of 5 place rings, 8 place hoops or 10 place rings per half-compound - choices can be mixed and matched.
- Supplied ready for immediate fixing to a prepared concrete base.
Framework and gate colours:
Grey - RAL 7046
Green - RAL 6005
Red - RAL 3020
Black - RAL 9005
Plastic-coated steel cladding weather face:
Ocean Blue - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (18.C.39)
Goosewing Grey - nearest equivalent BS 4800 (10.A.05)
Reverse face: Light Grey.
Framework: Steel with Armortec Coating.
Cladding: Plastic-coated steel or 4mm clear thermoplastic glazing.
Overall Depth: 3682mm