The Glasdon Defender™ steel housing system is available in 3 standard internal widths, 1.2m, 1.9m and 2.6m and ten standard size combinations.
Defender™ has been assessed by a third party structural engineering company. It has been tested to and deemed to be compliant with the following building standards which are relevant to the construction type:
- BS EN 1991-1-1 Eurocode 1 Actions on Structures
- BS EN 1991-1-3 Eurocode 1 Snow Loads
- BS EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode 1 Wind Loads
- BS EN 1993-1-1 Eurocode 3 General Rules and Rules for Buildings
- BS EN 1995-1-1 Eurocode 5 Design of Timber Structures
- BS EN 1991-1-1 Eurocode 9 Design of Aluminium Structures
From price based on a footprint of 1.2 x 1.2m with 1 single door and 3 full panels.
Delivery is not included. Carriage charges are based on the location of delivery referring to this Map with Delivery Area Codes
Chassis: Self-coloured Stainless Steel
External Wall Panels: Goosewing Grey - as standard
External Fascia Panel: Self-coloured Aluminium
Roof Internal: Self-coloured Plywood
Wall Internal: Self-coloured Plywood
Floor: Dark Brown Phenolic
Base Chassis: Stainless Steel (grade 304)
Exterior Walls: Plastic Coated Steel
Fascia Panels: Aluminium
Base: The minimum base size required is 100mm greater than the external housing size e.g. a 1.2 x 1.2m Defender will require 1.3 x 1.3m base.
The following 10 standard size combinations are available: