Rebound Signmaster Bollard is a passively safe, non-illuminated keep left bollard tested to Performance Standard NE4/100.
The bollard is fully reflectorised, offering very high visibility at any time while eliminating electricity costs.
- All-round visibility, making it ideal for use at junctions.
- Made from double-skinned, passively safe Impactapol® Material.
- Drive-through performance proven to Performance Standard NE4/100 in testing by TRL.
- Large 300mm signface helps increase safety.
- Retroreflective materials are highly visible by day and by night.
- Optional side reflectors give 360 degree reflectivity there by giving excellent all round visibility.
- Recessed reflector panels are tamper, vandal and weather resistant.
- Illuminated Rebound Signmaster LED Bollard also available.
- One piece bollard with integral fixing points prevents twisting.
- Extensive range of fixing options available.
Colours: White, Black
Bollard: Impactapol Material.
Fixings: Stainless Steel.
Retroreflective Sign/Patches: Avery Dennison Fluorescent Yellow and Translucent White.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Overall height: 1046mm.
Maximum bollard width: 398mm.
Maximum bollard depth: 200mm.
Bolt-down foot detail: 328 x 328mm.
Fixing centres: 228 x 228mm.
Sign face: 300mm diameter.
Front/rear patch true visibility area: 165,183mm².
Side patch area: 26,820mm² per patch.
Total side patch area: 53,640mm².
Weight of bollard: 6kg.