Jubilee Bollard is a traditionally-styled bollard available with versatile banding options for maximum visibility.
- Rigid socketed or Rebound and Rigid concrete-in models available.
What is this? Fixing options
- Never requires painting - unlike cast iron equivalents.
- A fraction of the weight of a metal bollard - can be installed by one person.
- Versatile banding options.
- Optional blanking cap available.
Reboundable Bollard: made from Impactapol material and compliant to Passive Safety Standard BS EN 12767:2019.
What is this? Durapol or Impactapol Materials
Rigid Bollard: made from Durapol material
Socket: Durapol Material
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 942mm.
Maximum diameter: 190mm.
Socket depth below ground: 500mm.
Extended base depth below ground: 420mm.