At Glasdon, we are actively involved in developing a diverse range of market leading environmental and safety products, including street furniture, recycling units, road safety equipment, winter safety products, cycle shelters and modular buildings.
Our Design Team, are responsible for designing new and innovative products for the entire Group which includes our UK markets as well as designing dedicated products for our overseas companies located in Europe and USA.
Glasdon’s success has been attributable to the importance placed on excellent Research, Development, and Product Design. To ensure ongoing group expansion, opportunities exist to join our Design Team to help create the next generation of best selling products.
Ideally with industrial experience, we are looking for enthusiastic, creative Product Design and Industrial Design graduates to fill opportunities.
Successful candidates will be required to develop products from concept to finished product and should have a good ability and understanding of sketching, 3D CAD, prototype/model making, engineering drawings, materials and manufacturing methods.
- Develop your ideas from concept to production.
- Sketch ideas and develop concepts.
- Create models/prototypes.
- Do market research, visit clients and listen to their feedback.
- Use all manufacturing processes.
- View and review tooling trials – potential for overseas travel.
- Quality test new products – blow off some steam...
- Be part of the team and see your products used around the world.