FOD 90 offers a large 90 litre capacity, high security 4 point keyless locking system and low maintenance smooth surface.
The whole bin body lifts off the base, the liner then requires only a short lift.
- Keyless locking system or 5-point keyed lock.
- Zinc-coated steel liner or moulded plastic liner.
- Choice of ground fixing options.
- Aperture flaps to keep debris contained.
Hood: Bright Red, Yellow, Light Blue, Dark Blue, Light Green, Deep Green, Black, Light Grey, White.
Plinth: Dark Grey.
Aperture flap: Black
- Keyed Lock or Keyless Opening
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x3 (A)
Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x3 (B)
Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x3 (C)
Flush Ground Fixing Device (D)
Ground lock™ Fixing System (E)
External Ballast (19kg) (F)
Internal Ballast (20kg Concrete) (G)
- Moulded Plastic Liner
Bin body: Durapol® Material.
Metal liner: Zinc–coated steel.
Moulded plastic liner: Polyethylene
Bin volume: 110 litres
Liner capacity: 90 litres
Weight: 15kg (with steel liner)