Glasdon Jubilee™ Duo 220 Litter Bin offers a generous capacity of 220 litres with a slim design and compact footprint, which makes it ideal for busy pedestrianised zones and outdoor public spaces.
With its traditional Glasdon Jubilee aesthetic this double litter bin solution complements heritage-style street-scapes, parks and town centres.
The Glasdon Jubilee Duo 220 is also available as a dual recycling solution with the option to choose the configuration you require.
When purchased in the black model, this litter bin contains 15% recycled content.
Personalisation is also available on request.
We recommend permanent ground fixing - please refer to the choice of fixing options.
- Available as a keyed or keyless model and choice of steel or Durapol® material liners as standard. Foot-activated keyless model removes the need for operator keys.
- Duo Waste 220L Capacity (2x 110L Liners) - collect double the waste with this large capacity solution that allows for minimal emptying frequency, is easy to lift with gloved hands and minimises contact with litter.
- Slim Footprint with Double Doors - minimal pavement space is taken up and minimal obstruction when servicing or emptying.
- Traditional Glasdon Jubilee Aesthetic - ribbed design body for anti-fly posting, aesthetically pleasing and co-ordinates with the street scene.
- Overhanging Aperture Shelves - ensures that the litter falls into the liner, low maintenance as minimal cleaning inside the bin is required.
- 3 Point Interlocking Double Door - one key required to open two doors, fail-safe gravity action with slam shut operation securely engages door.
- Unique Locking Mechanism - corrosion resistant, minimal components and ease of maintenance. Slam shut operation. Utilises standard Tri-key.
- Double Skinned Door - strong and robust.
- Domed Hood - strong and robust, prevents litter from being left on the top surface of the bin and prevents rain pooling.
- Hood Stubber Plate - ease of stubbing, protects Durapol hood, deters littering, clearly identifiable quick release with coordinating colours.
- Four Litter Apertures - litter can be deposited from both sides, ease and flexibility of use, accepts fast food waste and prevents trade waste.
- Chamfered Apertures - prevents litter from being left on bin surfaces.
- Recessed Traditional Litter Legend (x4) - easily identifiable, option for personalisation, recess deters picking.
- Recessed A5 Personalisation Area - easy to personalise, recess deters picking.
- Liner Tray - ease of cleaning, prevents leakage and staining of surroundings, hides bait box.
- Rising Door - easy to use, secure and robust fitting.
- Door Rise Guide - slam shut, self-returns door to locked position, speed of use.
- Concealed Hinge - flush external finish, strong and robust.
Bin Body: Black (Contains 15% Recycled Material), Millstone, Dark Blue, Deep Green and Anthracite Grey
Litter Legend, Banding & A5 Body Graphics: Silver, Gold
Stubber Plates: Silver, Gold
Ashtrays: Silver, Gold
- Mouse Hole & Bait Box Area - vermin control, secure and safe containment, easy maintenance access.
- Gold or Gun Metal Grey Hood Ashtray - coordinating colour, deters littering, easily identifiable graphics, quick release.
- Gold or Gun Metal Grey Aperture Stubbers - coordinating colour, protects Durapol, easily identifiable graphics.
- Liner Elastic Sack Retention - for use with Durapol or steel liners to provide secure fitting of sack, ease of use, speed of use.
- Blanking Panels - easy to adapt, flexibility to change, added security.
- Aperture Flap Kits
Body & Door: Durapol® Material
Steel Liner: Zinc Coated Steel
Moulded Plastic Liner: Durapol Material
Bin only: 39kg
Bin c/w Steel Liners: 49.2kg
Bin c/w Durapol Material Liners: 47.2kg