The Electra™ Curve 60 Litter Bin is designed for modern environments with a curved hood to offer a unique aesthetic whilst coordinating with others in the Electra litter bin range.
It's open aperture ensures that the bin is easy to access, with its hood to provide cover and avoid overflowing of the inside contents. The curved design also prevents litter from being placed and left on top of the bin.
Manufactured with Armortec®-coated steel framework and Vandalex® material body panels that are 100% recyclable, the Electra Curve 60 has vandal and fire resistance offering a long service life.
Where a free standing kit is not ordered, the Electra Curve 60 litter bin must be ground–fixed and our concrete and paving fixing kit are supplied as standard.
- Curved hood design prevents litter being left on top
- Co-ordinates with the original Electra litter bin models
- Full length door allows easy access to the liner to help prevent littering whilst emptying
- Contemporary styling to harmonise with modern environments
- Floor mounted with a slim profile design provides flexible siting options
- Keyed cam lock is quick and easy to use with a standard key
- Anodised and polished finish for a contemporary and unique appearance
- 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex panels are strong, durable and corrosion resistant
- Choice of solid metal liner or sack retention system
- Vandal, corrosion and weather resistant Armortec coated frame and fixing feet
- Free standing base for internal or external environments where ground fixings are not suitable
Body Panels: Anodised and Polished Electra Grey finish
Framework: Umbra Grey
- Drip Tray for use with the Sack Retention System. Designed to catch any liquid or waste from damaged, leaking sacks and helps prevent spillage and pooling around the base of the bin
Body Panels: 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex
Framework: Armortec Coated Steel
Capacity (with steel liner): 60 litres
Capacity (with sack retention): 65 litres
Weight (with steel liner): 40kg
Weight (with sack retention): 37.5kg