The Electra™ 85 metal outdoor litter container is contemporary and modern, using a variety of architectural features to create a new and very twenty-first century aesthetic design.
Manufactured with Armortec coated steel framework and Vandalex® material body panels for outstanding fire and vandal resistance, and a substainable service life.
The bin body panels and Armortec coated steel frame are 100% recyclable, making the Electra 85 an environmentally friendly outdoor metal litter bin, and the unique surface finishes, help to amplify any stylish location.
The Electra™ 85 bin body panels have an anodised and polished Electra™ Grey finish, contrasting with the Armortec coated umbra grey steel frame to create an attractive contemporary look.
Perfect for new and modern style developments, such as businesses, towns and architectural locations, Electra™ 85 external litter bin provides a long service life as corrosion and maintenance is minimal.
The Electra™ 85 litter bin must be ground–fixed and our concrete and paving fixing kit are supplied as standard.
- Contemporary design for use in modern locations.
- Floor mounted with a slim profile design provides flexible siting options.
- Full length door allows easy access to the liner and helps prevent littering when emptying.
- Keyed cam lock is quick and easy to use with a standard key.
- Two large apertures allow fast food containers, but are small enough to prevent trade or domestic waste.
- Large personalisation area available on the central recess of each body panel.
- 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex® panels are strong, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Anodised and polished finish for a contemporary and unique appearance.
- Vandal, corrosion and weather resistant Armortec® coated frame and fixing feet.
- Free standing base for internal or external environments where ground fixings are not suitable
Body Panels: Anodised and Polished Electra Grey finish
Framework: Umbra Grey
- Sack retention system which is robust, reliable and quick for the operator, whilst also concealing the sack trim.
- Drip Tray for use with the Sack Retention System. Designed to catch any liquid or waste from damaged, leaking sacks and helps prevent spillage and pooling around the base of the bin.
- 85 Litre solid liner for fire protection, operator safety and ease of use.
- Ashtray with separate 1l metal liner to keep cigarette waste separate.
- Aperture Flaps
Body Panels: 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex®
Framework: Armortec® Coated Steel
Fixings: Stainless Steel
Liner: Galvanised Steel
Sack Retention: Stainless Steel
Keyed Lock Cam: Stainless Steel
Drip Tray: Duratec™
Capacity: Liner 85 Litres / Sack Retention 92 Litres
Bin Volume: 92 litres
Weight: 54kg (with steel liner), 52kg (with sack retention)
Capacity Optional Ashtray Liner : 2 Litres (1 Litre for each stubber plate)