Infomaster Bollard is a narrow footprint bollard that displays landscape format signs and is easily installed and relocated.
- Rigid Durapol® Material construction.
- Optimum height for drivers.
- Narrow footprint takes up minimal space on the pavement.
- Double-sided sign face helps to reduce cost.
- Recessed sign face deters vandalism.
- Easily re-sited.
- Choice of fixing options available.
What is this? Fixing options
Colours: Black, Millstone.
Bollard: Durapol Material.
What is this? Durapol Material
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 1196mm.
Sign face dimensions: 308mm x 248mm.
Bolt-down fixing depth: 75mm.
Adjustable depth concrete-in anchors maximum depth: 320mm.