Elipsa is a contemporary-styled litter bin with a narrow foot print to suit all locations where space may be limited.
The Elipsa Litter Bin features a lift-off body and base plinth with a keyed locking system, there is minimal lifting required to reduce manual handling. The double-sided bin ensures that it is easy to access and the curved hood provides cover from the elements while also preventing litter from being placed and left on top of the bin.
Manufactured from Durapol® material, the Elipsa is weather resistant and requires minimal maintenance. The anti-fly posting recess and textured finish is designed to reduce the likelihood of posters being adhered to the bin and prevent vandalism.
- Stylish contemporary design to complement public areas.
- Curved hood design prevents litter being left on top.
- Weather resistant and requires minimal maintenance.
- Lift-off body and dedicated plinth.
- Double-sided unit allows for ease of access.
- Keyed twist locking system.
- Oval footprint is designed to make minimal disturbance to footways.
- Bin-it™ symbol in Gold, Silver, Black or White.
- Anti-fly posting recess and textured finish.
- Choice of metal liner or polymer liner.
- Standard Fixing Options
- Concrete foundation fixing bolts (A)
- Paving slab fixing bolts (B)
- Internal ballast (concrete) (G)
Bin Body & Plinth: Black (contains recycled material), Dark Blue, Millstone and Concrete Grey.
Stubber Plate: Self coloured stainless steel
- Alternative Fixing Option
- Concrete-in anchors (adjustable depth) (C)
- Cigarette stubber plate.
- Firexpire® fire extinguishing device.
- Personalised graphics.
Bin Body & Plinth
: Durapol material
Liner: Zinc-coated steel or Durapol
Bin volume: 70 litres
Liner Capacity: 63 litres
Weight: 12.8kg (with steel liner)
Weight: 11.1kg (with polyethylene liner)