The Garrison™ GRP Modular Housing system is the ideal choice for enclosing vital equipment in remote and exposed locations.
Photograph courtesy of WHP Telecoms
As the UK’s longest established provider of professional and network support services to the wireless communications sector, WHP Telecoms also has vast experience in the utilities and emergency services sectors, providing a multitude of services to meet their client’s specific requirements.*
With the Garrison system already identified by a leading telecoms operator for the provision of Foul Weather Enclosures as part of an ongoing network rollout programme, WHP had no hesitation in selecting this product for the continued supply of bespoke enclosures. The Garrison GRP Modular Housings will protect essential telecoms equipment on numerous exposed cell site locations throughout the Highlands and Islands of Scotland.
Its proven design and robust, durable GRP construction has established Garrison™ as the market leading product for this and similar demanding applications over the past forty years.
Key design features of the Garrison housing system:
- Fully modular construction allowing for modification and relocation in the future.
- Available in standard heights ranging from 1m to 3.5m and footprint sizes from 1 x 0.5m to 20 x 6m, in layouts to meet customer’s requirements.
- Tough and durable GRP (glass fibre reinforced polyester) composite panels with a smooth semi-gloss external finish.
- Wide range of optional features available, including heating, lighting, power, ventilation, glazing etc.
- Delivered fully assembled as standard and offloaded by vehicle crane, thereby minimising disruption on site.
- Optional panel form delivery available to overcome site restriction issues.