Garrison Modular GRP Housings have been protecting sensitive equipment in hostile environments world-wide for more than 30 years.
Typical uses within the industrial, energy, communications, rail transport and public sectors include:
- Electrical & Switchgear Housings
- Communications Network Housings
- Valve & Transformer Housings
- Chlorination Plant Housings
- Monitoring & Control Rooms
- Generator & Compressor Housings
- Power Supply Rooms
- Modular construction allows for modification and relocation in the future.
- Tough and durable GRP (glassfibre reinforced polyester) panels with a smooth semi-gloss finish.
- Available in standard heights of 1m up to 3.5m and layouts from 1 x 0.5m to 6 x 20m.
- Wide range of optional features including lighting, heating, ventilation, glazing and explosion relief roofs.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane as standard. Optional panel-form delivery can overcome site restriction issues.
Standard external colours:
Beige - nearest reference BS 4800 (10.B.19)
Light Grey - BS 4800 (00.A.05)
Dark Green - BS 4800 (14.C.39)
Dark Brown - BS 4800 (08.B.29)
Additional colour options are available on request at an additional cost.
Internal walls and ceiling: bare white laminate finish.
Panels: Smooth semi-gloss GRP (Glassfibre reinforced polyester)
Available in layouts from 1 x 0.5m to 20 x 6m (nominal internal sizes).
Height: 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m or 3.5m.
Weight: from 127kg depending on size and specification.