Vergemaster RX Marker Post is a passively safe, self-righting hazard marker with wide-angle reflectors and a choice of fixing methods.
The post's white band is moulded-in to ensure long-lasting visibility and continued high performance, even after impact.
*This product is available for Express Delivery. Your order will be despatched within 48 business hours of us receiving it. Orders placed on non-business days will be despatched within 2 working days. Applies to orders for Express Delivery products only. Express orders are limited to one order per customer per day, maximum 3 items per order. Orders which include products that are not part of our Express Delivery range will revert to standard shipping times. Express Delivery is not available for shipments to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
- Passively safe Reflexapol® Material construction allows for self-righting function after imapct
- Extended base fixing model successfully tested to Performance Standard NE4/100 by TRL.
- Available with a choice of fixing options available. Flex-base allows the Vergemaster RX to withstand vehicular impacts without disruption to the retention base.
- Wide-angle red & white impactalight™ micropismatic reflectors increase viewing andles and provide high visability by day and night.
- White moulded-in banding with UV protection ensures long-lasting visbility and continued high performance.
- Compliant to Passive Safety Standard: BE EN 12767:2019
- Black and white coloured body with red/white reflectors
- Choice of ground fixings available
- Ideal for providing clear delineation on rural roads and creating physical barriers between vehicles and verge edges
- Self-righting hazard marker than bends to restore original shape
- Impactalight microprismatic material increases light output from large reflectors
- Fixings options with stake and extended base post prevent the post being removed from impact
- Wooden stake can be used to site the Vergemaster RX in soft earth verges
- Extended base can be used to site the Vergemaster RX in concrete
Body: Black and White
Reflectors: Red and White
Marker post: Reflexapol Material.
Fixing stake: Pressure-treated timber.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 920mm (extended base/stake type)
Maximum diameter: 167mm.
Depth below ground: 350mm (extended base), 523mm (stake type)