Glasdon have recently launched a new range of Express Products, offering fast delivery and despatch within the UK*. But what exactly does this mean for our customers? Read on for all you need to know:
What is an Express Glasdon Product?
An Express Product from Glasdon is essentially an item from our catalogue which is manufactured to set specifications, with fast processing and delivery available as standard.
These products are typically best-selling items from our existing range, supplied with specific colour options, fixing options and other supplements as standard.
Our aim is to ship all Express Products within 48 hours of receiving an order, based on standard business days.
What does Express Shipment from Glasdon entail?
Express Shipment is a method of fast despatch and delivery, offered for our Express Products range as the standard delivery method.
We aim to ship all Express Products within 48 hours of an order being confirmed. If your order is placed on a non-business day (typically bank holidays & weekends), we will despatch your order within 2 business days. This fast method of despatch ensures your product is sent to you as quickly as possible.
There are no additional charges for Express Delivery. Our standard delivery cost will be applied at the checkout as usual for orders below £250.
Please note that if your order includes items which are not part of our Express Delivery range, the delivery method will revert to standard shipping and Express Delivery timescales will not apply. Express Orders are limited to one order per customer per day. Express Delivery is not available for shipments to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man at this time.
For Express Delivery queries on products not included in the current range, please request a quote.
What types of products are in the Express Range?
Our Express range features a wide variety of products, including but not limited to:
- Indoor & Office Recycling Bins
- Dog Waste Stations
- Road Verge Markers
- External Litter Bins
- Walk-Behind Salt Spreaders
How do I differentiate an Express Product from a normal product?
All Express Products are named accordingly and feature a banner on the product itself, so you can’t miss them! You should also look out for indicators on the product page. These include:
- Express Delivery icon and ribbon on the pricing box (right-hand side of the product image)
- Blue box on the right-hand side of the product which states that the Express Delivery offer is valid on that product
Further terms and conditions are listed in the product description within the features & specifications section.
All Express Products are also available as standard variants where regular delivery timescales apply, so please be sure to select the right product before ordering.
Will my order arrive faster if I order via the Express Delivery method?
Our Express Delivery offer includes faster despatch from our warehouse in the North West. We will ship your order to you within 48 hours* of receiving it, meaning your order should arrive more quickly than products sent via standard shipping.
The courier methods we use may be the same for both types of shipment, so it really is the processing time that makes all the difference here.
For more information about our Express Range, or to chat with a specialist about shopping online with Glasdon, please contact us via LiveChat today!
Terms and Conditions:
* This product range is available for Express Delivery. Your order will be despatched within 48 business hours of us receiving it. Orders placed on non-business days will be despatched within 2 working days. Applies to orders for Express Delivery products only. Express orders are limited to one order per customer per day, maximum 3 items per order. Orders which include products that are not part of our Express Delivery range will revert to standard shipping times. Express Delivery is not available for shipments to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Islands, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.