Heritage Modular Building System combines classic aesthetics with modern, low-maintenance materials.
For architectural and historic locations where conservation and enhancement are the priority, Heritage buildings preserve the ethos and offer a new-for-old solution without compromise.
Typical applications for Heritage buildings include:
- Security Buildings
- Ticket Sales Kiosks
- Guard Posts
- Vending Booths
- Elegant roof fascia based on a period design.
- Attractive internal wall and ceiling lining provides a light and airy working environment.
- Concealed rainwater management system guides run-off to ground-level corner outlets.
- Optional full-width panel glazing improves site security surveillance.
- Tailored to meet your individual layout in sizes from 1.22 x 1.22m to 4.88 x 2.44m.
- Wide choice of optional features for lighting, heating, glazing and ventilation.
- Delivered fully assembled and off-loaded by crane.
- The building can be relocated at a future date if required.
External colour choices:
Maroon RAL 3003
Dark Green RAL 6005
Black RAL 9005
Dark Blue RAL 5003
Additional colour options are available on request at an additional cost.
Decorative panel relief: choice of Gold or panel colour.
Roof and wall panels: Smooth semi-gloss GRP (Glassfibre reinforced polyester).
Five layouts from 1.22 x 1.22m to 4.88 x 2.44m (nominal internal sizes).
Weight: from 425kg depending on size and specification.