The Brunel™ Litter Bin is a traditional looking waste container with a stainless steel ashtray fitted to the hood, integrating a smoking unit and a waste bin in one product.
Ideal for recreational areas, the bin can collect a high volume of street litter as well as smoking related litter, keeping locations such as towns and city centres clean.
Brunel litter bin is constructed from tough Duracore™ material, making it the most rigid litter bin made relative to its weight.
Brunel is supplied complete with an elegant moulded-in crest detail on all sides except the door.
- Gold litter legends and bands.
- Moulded knuckle-hinge door.
- Two-point locking system - key to open, slam to lock.
- Zinc-coated steel liner or moulded plastic liner.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
- Can be permanently set into concrete foundations
- Stubbing area for extinguishing cigarettes.
- Low maintenance as no painting or protective coating is required.
- Supplied with moulded-in crest detail on three sides (except the door).
Colours: Black, Jubilee Green
Bin body & door: Duracore™ Material.
Liner: Zinc–coated steel or Durapol®.
Sack retention system: Stainless steel.
Bin volume: 120 litres
Liner capacity: 100 litres
Weight: 27.9kg (with steel liner)