Advanced Neopolitan 150 Bollard is a rigid or rebound bollard available with the LockFast™ Socket System for permanent, semi permanent or temporary applications.
The LockFast™ Socket allows for easy removal and replacement of the bollard top making it ideal for delivery areas, parking control and market day access where the bollard may need to be removed temporarily. For pedestrianised areas, the LockFast Blanking Plate can be purchased alongside the bollard to cover the socket when the top has been removed to prevent the potential trip hazard.
Advanced Neopolitan 150 Bollard is highly visible and safety conscious.
- Choice of two fixing options - LockFast Socket System or permanent below-ground extended base fixing.
What is this? Fixing options
- Large 150mm reflective top patches.
- Larger 40mm lower reflector catches dipped headlights.
- Individual reflectors offer enhanced drive-through performance.
- LockFast Socket allows quick and easy bollard top replacement making it ideal for areas where the bollard may need to be removed temporarily.
- Optional blanking cap available to prevent the potential trip hazard if the bollard is removed temporarily, blanking caps feature a slip-resistant finish.
What is this? LockFast Blanking Plate
Colours: Black, White.
Reboundable Bollard: made from Impactapol material and compliant to Passive Safety Standard: BS EN 12767:2019.
What is this? Durapol or Impactapol Materials
Rigid Bollard: made from Durapol material.
LockFast Socket: Durapol Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 925mm.
Maximum diameter: 200mm.
Upper reflector height: 150mm.
Lower reflector height: 40mm.
Socket depth below ground: 350mm.
Extended base depth below ground: 300mm.