Glenwood 170 Post is an attractive, lower maintenance alternative to traditional wooden posts.
Manufactured from Everwood™ Material, it has an extremely realistic timber grain effect that will last for many years with no need for painting or varnishing, and will never warp or rot.
With space to display 150mm or 125x210mm sign faces on all four sides, Glenwood 170 Post is ideal for marking cycle routes, pathways and delineating the edge of the road.
- Manufactured from Everwood™ Material, which has a unique realistic timber grain effect.
- Lightweight and easy to install.
- Recessed area for Retroreflective banding.
- Can carry 150mm or 125x210mm traffic signs on any of the four sides.
- Vandal-resistant sign faces.
- Below-ground extended base fixing.
- Glenwood socket fixing option to facilitate access for maintenance vehicles on segregated cycle/pedestrian pathways.
Colours: Light Oak, Dark Oak.
- The Numbered Cycle Route Personalised graphic Ref. 2602.2 is available for all 4 sides of the Glenwood 170 Post. Please contact us to request this graphic.
Post: Everwood Material.
Glenwood socket: Durapol® Material
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 1000mm
Socketed depth below ground: 355mm
Extended base depth below ground: 315mm
Extended base weight: 4.5kg
Socketed weight: 6.8kg
Recommended hole size for extended base 400m x 400m x 315mm deep
Recommended hole size for Glenwood socket 400 x 400 x 355mm deep