Modus Shelter is a budget-beating shelter, available in two sizes, for a variety of applications.
Environmentally-friendly Ecoboard™ Panels are produced using 100% recycled post-consumer waste (mixed plastics). The frame extrusion and spigot legs contain recycled aluminium and steel.
The Modus 770 and Modus 1280 models of the Temperature Testing Station include a roof, front, left and right hand side panels and all with glazed windows (front window panel with cut-out).
Sign board with temperature testing station graphics also included. If you would like a different graphic or text on the sign board please request a quote.
With Modus you also have the option to supply your own printed graphics panels or request graphics through the Glasdon Personalisation Service. Whichever you choose we will fit the panels for you during assembly free of charge. Talk to us about personalisation today or request a quote.
Please note: Modus Shelters are supplied in fully assembled form as standard, ready for fixing down on to a prepared concrete base immediately upon delivery.
Shelters can also be supplied as a self-assembly kit for multiple roll out programmes or sites with restricted access.
For details of Modus as a dedicated smoking shelter that complies with all relevant UK legislation, please visit Modus Smoking Shelter.
- Available in 2 sizes - 770 Model or 1280 Model.
- COVID-19 Temperature Testing Station sign panel and graphic. Please request a quote for personalised graphics.
- Delivered fully assembled as standard - flat-pack delivery is available for sites with restricted access.
- Robust double-skinned roof.
Roof: Anthracite Grey.
Ecoboard Panelling: Dark Grey.
Spigot Legs: Anthracite Grey.
Blank Signage Panel: Light Grey.
- Personalised signage, perch seating or a blank Ecoboard rear panel for siting against a wall.
- Transparent roof option is available - please contact our sales office for more details.
Framework: Anodised aluminium.
Roof: Durapol® Material.
Blank panels: 100% recycled Ecoboard Material.
Spigot legs: Mild steel with Armortec® Coating.
Glazing: 5mm PETG.
Glazing strips: Durapol Material.
Blank signage panel: Durapol Material.
Overall Width: 1615mm
Depth: 925mm (770 Model), 1255mm (1280 Model)